sábado, enero 20, 2007

NATALIE MERCHANT


La canción de la semana, como siempre viejita pero llena de verdades.
I may know the word but not say it
ooI may know the truth but not face it
ooI may hear a sound, a whisper sacred and profound
oobut turn my head indifferent
I may know the word but not say it
ooI may love the fruit but not taste it
ooI may know the way to comfort and to soothe a worried face
oobut fold my hands indifferent
If I'm on my knees I'm begging now
ooif I'm on my knees groping in the dark
ooI'd be paying for deliverance, from the night into day
but it's all grey here, it's all grey to me
I may know the word but not say it
oothis may be the time but I might waste it
oothis may be the hour something move me
oosomeone prove me wrong
oobefore the night comes with indifference
if I'm on my knees, I'm begging now
ooif I'm on my knees, groping in the dark
ooI'd be praying for deliverance, from the night into the day
but it's all grey here, but it's all grey to me
I recognize the walls inside me
ooI recognize them all, I've paced between them
oochasing demons down until they fall
ooin fitful sleep enough to keep their strength
ooenough to crawl into my head with tangled threads
oothey riddle me to solve
again and again and again

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo dijo...

me encanta la song!

11:56 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home